Happy Monday! Even though NJ is barely getting the memo that it is fall, I am sooo ready for sweater weather and everything fall. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite picks that are all under $100 and super cute! I have like half of them already in my wardrobe but def need to order the rest!
1. Tiered Ruffle Sleeved Sweater Omg I am loving the ruffles in this sweater it is soo gorg and it also comes in grey, white, and black!
2. Ruffle One – Shoulder Sweater I am seriously so obsessed with this and it’s the perfect transitional piece for the colder falls or perfect for places that have warmer falls I def plan on wearing this when I go home to California in December.
3. Chenille Cable Knit Sweater Balloon Sleeve Omg I have been searching high and low for the perfect hot pink sweater and this is it! It is so cuteeee and mega comfortable because of the chenille material.
4. Varsity Cardigan Omg this is the closest sweater I can find to the super popular varsity sweater that sold out during the Nordstrom annual sale. They’re both from BP, this is basically just the cardigan version of the sweater.
5. Knit Sweater with Lacing So I purchased one just like this from Zara last year and wore it all the time, it’s sooo cute and cozy and can basically wear it for any occasion! This is just like it but for only $29!
6. Asymmetric Sweater Zara’s fashion game is always killer and their knit wear is so comfortable and has great quality so they last forever. They’re also def the place for designer dupes! This sweater is sooo cute and adds a little flare!
7. Mustard Frill Hem Sweater So I haven’t shopped at Miss Guided for all that long but I have totally been missing out! They have the cutest stuff and are always running a sale. And this sweater is soooooo pretty! Mustard is the color for
fall YEAR! I can’t wait for this to come in the mail!
8. Ribbed Bandeau Sweater I am loving this bandeau sweater trend, I think it is so adorable with some sass! And this red OMG I am loving this shade for fall and winter!
9. Color Splice Sweater So I am not going to lie I am usually not a huge fan of color block sweaters, but this one stole my heart! I love how all the colors are muted and neutral-ish and that there is different stitching! This is probably my second favorite sweater behind #3!
10. Cold-Shoulder Ruffled Sweater Just like off the shoulder, the cold shoulder trend isn’t going anywhere any time soon! Plus the ruffles on this OMG perfection! This is a super trendy piece for less than $40! It can be perfect for the office or a date night! I think I need to order another one so I can always have!
Let me know some of your favs and most have sweaters of the season!